Archive for April 2012
- Performance is up to 3.3x faster than previous release for complex query workloads*
- The new Adaptive Compression has provided 7x or greater overall space savings for more than one client, with some tables achieving 10x space savings**
- In DB2 10 Early Access Program testing, DB2 obtained an average of 98% compatibility with Oracle PL/SQL***
- DB2 NoSQL Graph Store Accelerates Rational Use Case by up to 3.5x****
Check out the following great video from one of our Early Access Program participants:
For more information about these releases, make sure to visit the Launch Virtual Event.
* Based on internal tests of IBM DB2 9.7 FP3 vs. DB2 10.1 with new compression features on P6-550 systems with comparable specifications using data warehouse / decision support workloads, as of 4/3/2012.
** Based on client testing in the DB2 10 Early Access Program.
*** Based on internal tests and reported client experience from 28 Sep 2011 to 07 Mar 2012.
**** Based on internal benchmark tests of Rational Jazz graph store usage, comparing DB2 10 Graph Store with Jena TDB version 0.8.10.